On Tuesday, November 13, 2012, from 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., AlliedBarton Security Services, in partnership with HR Plus invites you and a guest to attend a complimentary Practical Preparedness for Workplace Violence Seminar at the Rivers Club in Pittsburgh. Workplace violence can impact any industry and every type of work environment. These devastating incidents continue to occur and remind us that no one is immune.
- • Bill Whitmore, President and CEO, AlliedBarton Security Services
- • City of Pittsburgh Official - TBD
- • Pam Paziotopoulos, Senior Vice President, Forest Advisors
- • Dr. Peter Oropeza, Clinical Psychologist
- • A representative of the Pittsburgh Police Department
Seminar discussion topics will include workplace violence and workplace violence prevention, intimate partner violence and active shooter situations.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. Speakers begin at 8:00. Breakfast will be provided.
The Rivers Club, One Oxford Centre, 301 Grant Street, Suite 411, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Free Parking is available to attendees.
RSVP: Catherine King
by October 30. Seating is limited.