September 25, 2012
AlliedBarton Security Services and HR Plus invite you and your guests to attend a complimentary seminar:
‘POTENTIAL’ is a Workplace Violence Prevention seminar which will be held at the Hilton - Dallas Lincoln Centre. Workplace violence is impacting every type of work environment and these devastating incidents serve to remind us that no one is immune.
- Bill Whitmore, Chairman & CEO AlliedBarton Security Services, and author of “Potential: Workplace Violence Prevention and Your Organizational Success”
- Sgt. Thomas Sible, Dallas Police Dept, Senior Supervisor - SWAT Team
Presentations & Discussions:
- Making WPV Awareness Everyone’s Job and Training for It
- Recognizing and Preventing Workplace Violence
- Stakeholders Working Together to Lower the Risk and Enhance Overall Morale
Time: 8:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Registration & complimentary buffet breakfast begin at 8:00 a.m.
Speakers begin at 9:15 a. m.
Location: Hilton - Dallas Lincoln Centre, 5410 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75240
Complimentary parking provided in the parking structure, courtesy of AlliedBarton
RSVP: Amy Lewis
by September 17th.
This seminar is free to attend. Note that seating is limited.