Serving the Needs of Our Nation's Security Defense Contractors
Security defense contractors and related firms have the challenge of recruiting and maintaining a full staff of security officers with appropriate clearances and training them to handle the responsibilities of the defense sector. In order to provide the best security officers possible in a timely fashion, defense contractors need to turn to a security services provider who knows defense security.
AlliedBarton Knows Defense Security
With more than 2,700 cleared security officers, we maintain one of the country’s largest workforces of security officers who possess the security clearances at every level necessary to work for defense contractors.
We have extensive experience providing defense security services for a number of the nation’s largest defense contractors and provide exceptional service at hundreds of facilities nationwide because:
- We can tap into more than 60,000 security officers to mobilize quickly in response to client emergencies.
- We recommend and implement the industry’s best practices for our clients. We provide specialized training that prepares our security officers for the unique challenges of the defense industry, including work around classified information, and even the most highly restricted areas.
- We offer local managers who understand the demands of the industry and provide responsive customer service to meet the specialized staffing and compliance requirements of the defense sector.
AlliedBarton can provide you with security officers who:
- Are trained for all defense-related tasks, including armed guarding
- Have passed rigorous background checks
- Hold classified, secret and top-secret clearances
- Possess U.S. military experience
Committed to Hiring Our Heroes
In addition, AlliedBarton is committed to hiring veterans, reservists, their families and caregivers, and promoting this important hiring practice. Our company-wide military hiring program, Hire Our HeroesSM
, is an essential part of our recruiting strategy. Find out more about Hire Our Heroes.