Before AlliedBarton assigns an officer to a post, we make sure he or she meets all requirements of suitability and qualifications and/or certification. Our security officers have the necessary skills to protect the nation's defense and aerospace facilities.
The AlliedBarton School of Industrial Security ensures that every security officer meets the highly specialized and classified needs of each government contract. This rigorous training program ensures that cleared security officers have the skills and discipline to work in classified environments.
Highly specialized training courses include:
- Safeguarding Classified Information in the NISP
- Physical Security Measures
- Combating Terrorism
- FSO Program Support for Possessing Facilities
- Civil Disturbances
- Preventing Workplace Violence
AlliedBarton’s management structure allows us to seamlessly support our largest and most geographically dispersed customers. The end result is consistent industrial security programs with expert implementation.
As an added level of accountability, AlliedBarton’s Industrial Security Program is headed by a Vice President of Industrial Security and is staffed by experts with decades of experience in this market. To help ensure rapid and accurate processing of personnel security clearances, AlliedBarton has Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS)/security information management system expertise and a centralized processing office. AlliedBarton’s VP of Corporate Compliance and Chief Security Officer provide additional contract support.
Our advantage as an American-owned security services firm allows AlliedBarton to better serve government regulated contacts through immediate access to our more than 60,000 security officers, including many cleared personnel. AlliedBarton’s national presence allows for comprehensive emergency response. We are prepared with a dedicated team of security officers, supervisors and management personnel available within 24 hours of notification. In addition, response plans in place at our 100+ district offices allow AlliedBarton to readily mobilize additional officers as needed to support an emergency or disaster.
AlliedBarton’s flexible, customer-driven resources seamlessly handle the details of each account we service. We offer our clients the best technology solutions through:
- Analysis software
- Access controls
- Patrol monitoring
- Tour verification
- Quality assurance systems
- Incident reporting
- Personal locating devices and homing tags
- Wireless alarm and surveillance camera systems
- Database and computer forensic investigations
Why Choose AlliedBarton for Your Defense or Aerospace Facility?
- American Owned and Managed
- AlliedBarton School of Industrial Security
- Credentialed and Cleared Personnel
- Extensive NISP Contract Experience
- Past Performance References
- Industry Best Employee Retention
- Contract Compliance, Performance Measurement and Reporting
- Proven and Responsive Account Management Model