How Safe is Your Plant or Factory?
Running a secure industrial plant or manufacturing factory and keeping your employees safe can be a challenge with ever-tightening budgets, a strict regulatory environment and continuously increasing areas of responsibility. At AlliedBarton, we understand the safety challenges of your industry and provide tailored industrial security services based on your facility needs and specific goals.
Industrial Security Services with Additional Value
With our outstanding corporate safety record and industrial security expertise, AlliedBarton is your total plant safety partner, combining superior security officers and managers with comprehensive safety programs.
Industrial Security Officers
Our industrial security officers are trained not only to recognize safety hazards, but to also respond by taking appropriate action. They can also provide additional value by taking on responsibilities for duties, such as:
- Distributing mail and packages
- Fire extinguisher checks
- Handling visitor reception, sign-ins and badging
- Credentialing employees
- Escorting visitors
- Performing lighting inspections
- Conducting job safety analyses (JSAs) relevant to their duties
- Managing emergency and weather-related preparedness planning
- Supporting loss-prevention, including employee or visitor searches
Integrated Security Solutions
We further augment our service delivery with a wide range of available technology solutions services to provide a solution tailored to your need. Our integrated services include:
- Real-time incident reporting
- Crime statistics reporting
- Mass communication applications
- Remote video monitoring services
- Visitor management system
As a corporate sustaining member of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA), AlliedBarton understands the complexities of protecting the lives and assets in a heavily regulated industry. With knowledge of DHS requirements, we can help you stay in compliance with TWIC and CFATS as well as environmental preventative mandates.
about our experience providing enhanced, on-site safety in manufacturing and industrial facilities.