From eLearning through our Learning Management System to classroom and on-the-job training, we offer accessibility and expertise as we prepare security officers with the best knowledge base to serve customers.
AlliedBarton’s specialized training for security officers in manufacturing and industrial environments includes:
- Fire Safety
- OSHA Basics
- Hazmat and General Safety Guidelines
- Emergency Preparedness
- Evacuation Procedures
- Patrol Techniques
- Terrorism Awareness
- First Aid / CPR / AED
- On-the-job Training
- Site-specific Certifications
Why Choose AlliedBarton for Your Manufacturing and Industrial Site?
- Manufacturing and Industrial Security Officer Training and Certification
- Experienced Manufacturing and Industrial Vice President
- Outstanding Safety Record and Safety Program
- Depth of Regulatory Knowledge
- Industry Association Involvement and Support
- Contract Compliance and Performance Measurement and Reporting
- Quality Commitment through Service Assurance Centers
- Proven and Responsive Account Management Model
AlliedBarton is proud to be an IFMA Corporate Sustaining Partner.
Visit IFMA >