Our vertical market training programs are specifically designed to not only meet regulatory requirements, but also to enhance your individual site security and safety program. We provide highly trained, professional security officers who can be an asset in making your facility safer, more secure and less vulnerable. We have created a specialized training curriculum that meets the unique security and safety requirements of your industry. As an example, our Chemical Petrochemical Security Officer (CPSO) program consist of four parts with knowledge and skill-based testing and evaluation incorporated throughout this program.
- Upon completion of AlliedBarton’s MSO 1, officers receive classroom instruction on the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) or the Maritime Transportation Security Act/(MARSEC) depending on the facility of assignment, plus a series of nine CPSO Essential Courses to ensure they have basic knowledge required for them to perform their duties.
- Next is OJT. As part of their on-the-job training program, officers receive instruction and testing of on-site policies and procedures, FTO guided post training, and client site specific safety and security training.
- Upon successful completion of CPSO Essentials and OJT, officers will move on to Advanced Training that includes Master Security Officer Program courses and our monthly CPSO safety and security refresher training program.
- The final level consists of any Specialized Training that may be required for officers assigned to your facility(s). This training will be given in accordance with the security services agreement.
Upon successful completion of all the required courses/sections and passing a comprehensive final exam officers will earn the designation of AlliedBarton Certified CPSO
Why Choose AlliedBarton for Your Chemical and Petrochemical Site?
- Specific Critical Infrastructure Security Officer Training and Certification Programs
- Dedicated Vertical Market Security Program Vice President
- Credentialed and Cleared Personnel
- Industry Benchmarked Safety Record and Safety Programs
- Depth of Regulatory Knowledge and Monitoring
- Strategic Leadership Alliance (CPUSA) and Industry Association Involvement and Support
- Contract Compliance and Performance Measurement and Reporting
- Quality Commitment through AlliedBarton|Support CenterSM
- Proven and Responsive Account Management Model
- Client references and case studies