Campus Safety. Delivered.
For decades, we've been protecting a variety of higher learning institutions from large metropolitan campuses to colleges in small rural communities. We also support:
- International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators, Inc. (IACLEA) - Corporate Partner Plus
- Association of College and University Housing Officers International (ACUHO-I)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- Association for Student Conduct Administration (ASCA)
- Campus Safety Initiatives of the Association of Governing Boards (AGB)
- American Council of Education (ACE)
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
Our experience enables us to handle the types of the security issues that are top of mind for college administrators, such as:
- Campus Fire Safety
- Evacuation Planning
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Domestic Abuse
- High Risk/Confrontational Situation Management
- Clery Act
- Access Control
- Lock-outs and Vehicle Assists
- Campus Escort Services
- Residential Life Security
- Campus Emergency Preparedness
AlliedBarton leads the industry with innovative training, which creates security officers skilled in issues unique to campuses.
- Clery Act awareness
- Knowledge of FERPA
- Highly specialized training courses
- On-the-job training
- Web based continuing education
We offer a variety of uniform choices that reflect respect, authority and professionalism.
- Business casual
- Outdoor wear
- Bike patrol
We're structured to provide dependable service from day one.
- Seamless transition process
- Fully integrated systems
- Officers plus electronics
Our depth of experience enables us to provide a program designed to match your campus needs.
- Urban vs. rural setting
- Small vs. large school
- Student population
- New student orientation
We’re there when you need us. Receive response and support for emergencies.
- State-of-the art command and control center available to you 24/7
- Advanced customer service
- Decades of experience
The colleges and universities we serve use technology to stay on top of risk management issues.
- Instant report access
- Incident reporting
- Audit trails
We let you handle complex needs with just one simple phone call.
- Call the local office 24/7
- Relationships with local fire/police/FBI
- Personalized service
We provide rapid access to extra security officers and industry experts.
- Ability to provide a large contingency workforce quickly
- Support customers with graduation, special events and sporting event coverage