How Many People Tried to Open Your Door Last Night?
Visibility is a powerful crime deterrent. By their presence alone, AlliedBarton’s uniformed patrol officers can enhance your employees’ safety and reduce the risk of vandalism or theft on your property. Our patrol officers are trained to notice anything out of the ordinary — and to prevent problems before they start.
AlliedBarton has a wealth of experience in patrol services. Our patrol operations are available 24/7 to help ensure the continued safety of your people and property.
AlliedBarton patrol services are customized to meet your unique needs. Our patrol operations are available 24/7 to provide the continuous safety of your people and property. Our patrol personnel are trained to support you in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing professional response to emergency situations
- Providing safety and fire watch
- Helping to promote a safe workplace environment
- Performing set patrols or random patrol patterns
- Serving as stand-by for water leaks, power outages, special coverage needs
- Conducting vehicle patrols, foot patrols, lock checks, interior and/or exterior checks and parking lot checks
Our patrol officers help to deter vandalism, theft and trespassers on your property. Should the need arise, our patrol personnel are trained to coordinate quick notification of local law enforcement.
Accountability is important to you and to AlliedBarton. Although a good patrol officer is always on the move, that same quality makes it challenging to track his or her actions. We provide you with detailed accounts of each patrol, including:
- Thorough written instructions in post orders
- Written reports and activity logs when situations are as expected
- Incident reports when patrol check points are out of the ordinary
- Tour reports for documentation and invoice backups
If you have any questions about your patrol service, help is always available through our 24-hour AlliedBarton|Support CenterSM.