How Many People Tried to Open Your Door Last Night?
Visibility is a powerful crime deterrent. Patrol officers can enhance your employees’ safety and reduce the risk of vandalism or theft on your property by just their presence alone. AlliedBarton's private security patrol officers are trained to notice anything out of the ordinary — and to prevent problems before they start.
Our patrol officers combined with customized solutions and strong accountability help ensure continued safety of your people and property.
With AlliedBarton, you receive a customized private security patrol solution with around the clock patrol operations and personnel who are trained to support you in a variety of ways, including:
- Deterring vandalism, theft and trespassers on your property
- Providing professional response to emergency situations and quick notification of local law enforcement
- Providing safety and fire watch
- Helping to promote a safe workplace environment
- Performing set patrol services or random patrol patterns
- Serving as stand-by for water leaks, power outages, special coverage needs
- Conducting vehicle patrols, foot patrols, lock checks, interior and/or exterior checks and parking lot checks
Knowing how your patrol officers are performing is important. As part of your patrol services solution, we provide you with detailed accounts of each patrol, including:
- Thorough written instructions in post orders
- Written reports and activity logs when situations are as expected
- Incident reports when patrol check points are out of the ordinary
- Tour reports for documentation and invoice backups
If you have any questions about your patrol service, help is always available through our 24-hour AlliedBarton|Support CenterSM.