How Many People Tried to Open Your Door Last Night?
Visibility is a powerful crime deterrent. By their presence alone, AlliedBarton’s uniformed patrol officers can help enhance your employees’ safety and reduce the risk of vandalism or theft on your property. Our vehicle patrol officers are trained to notice everything out of the ordinary— and to help prevent problems before they start.
AlliedBarton has a wealth of experience in patrol services. Our patrol operations are available 24/7 to help ensure the continued safety of your people and property.
AlliedBarton patrol services are customized to meet your unique needs. Our patrol personnel are trained to support you in a variety of ways and are available for permanent patrol routes or temporary coverage. Our patrol services can include:
- Professional response to emergency situations
- Conducting safety and fire watch
- Helping to promote a safe workplace environment
- Performing set patrols or random patrol patterns
- Serving as stand-by for water leaks, power outages, special coverage etc…
- Vehicle patrols
- Foot patrols
- Lock checks
- Interior and/or exterior checks
- Parking lot checks
Our patrol officers help to deter vandalism, theft and trespassers on your property. Should the need arise, our patrol personnel will coordinate with local law enforcement.
Accountable by Design
Accountability is important to AlliedBarton. While a good patrol officer is always on the move, that same quality makes it challenging to track his or her actions. We provide you with detailed accounts of each patrol, including:
- Detailed written instructions in post orders
- Written reports and activity logs when situations are as expected
- Incident reports when patrol check points are out of the ordinary
- Tour reports for documentation and invoice backups
If you have any questions about your patrol service, help is always available through our 24-hour AlliedBarton|Support CenterSM